It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Breast Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-06-2012, 04:08 PM   #1
(female)

LittleLadyBug25 HB User
Breast Skin Feels Paper thin--Help

i have recently lost a significant amount of weight, mostly in my breasts. My breasts are.now very saggy and the skin on them feels very thin. I am 28 with 2 kids. I have lots of stretch marks on my breasts.
So my question is...While laying on my back should I be able to look down and.see.the outline of the anatomy of my breasts..due to the very thin skin??? I can do my breast exam and it will leave small divots on my breast from where the skin just sits.there. Is thos normal??

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-06-2012, 06:26 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

uptownJ HB UseruptownJ HB UseruptownJ HB UseruptownJ HB UseruptownJ HB UseruptownJ HB UseruptownJ HB UseruptownJ HB User
Re: Breast Skin Feels Paper thin--Help

Congrats on the weight loss! I just don't have a clue about the breast tissue but I sure don't think it has anything to do with breast cancer. It is, no doubt, more to do with excess skin now that you have lost a lot of weight. I think a person would find the same thing happening to any part of their body where there was a lot of weight loss. You just don't need all that excess skin to cover what is no longer there. You might have a consult with a plastic surgeon if it continues to bother you. I just wouldn't worry about this being anything to worry about except esthetically. Sharon

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-06-2012, 08:18 PM   #3
(female)

LittleLadyBug25 HB User
Re: Breast Skin Feels Paper thin--Help

Thank you Sharon. I am just not used to being smaller...not really sure what to think about them. Their just so hollow and empty feeling. Thanks for your encouragement.

Closed Thread