It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Breast Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-23-2012, 09:56 AM   #1
(female)

asweet HB User
Unhappy Lump under left nipple!!

Ive had this issue for 4 months now and it wont go away. I have a lump under my left nippleand i accidently squeezed it this morning and blood and nasty stuff came outof it. It is so sore to the touch and clothes hurt. I know people are saying a cyst or infection . And ive had a hysterctomy 3 years ago and i have had 2 kids. Please help!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-23-2012, 10:48 AM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

Seraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB User
Re: Lump under left nipple!!

You need to get it seen to. It is an easy thing to fix. The doctor will examine it and will probably surgically remove the duct that is affected. It could be an abscess, or a duct papilloma. They will eventually cause problems. I had one years ago, and it was removed. Never came back. Go and get it sorted out. That is the only advice you need. Why put up with pain and mess from something that is quickly treatable. Sera

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-23-2012, 01:35 PM   #3
(female)

asweet HB User

Ok thank you so much, im planning on it but kinda a difficult descion due as i have no insurance and if you dont mind myasking do they do it in there office or where?

Last edited by mod85; 11-23-2012 at 08:36 PM.

Old 11-23-2012, 04:15 PM   #4
Facilitator
(female)

Seraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB User

It is usually a day surgery under anaesthetic, but if it is an abscess, the doctor can probably do it in his office. I guess it depends on the doctor and what it is. I have had it done both sides over the years - one side was a cyst, the other a duct papilloma. No biggie, although the nipples never looked the same, lol. Sera

Old 11-23-2012, 09:36 PM   #5
(female)

asweet HB User

Ok thank you. I'm not to worried about how they'll. look I've had kids lol makes me nervous though

Last edited by mod85; 11-23-2012 at 11:16 PM.

Closed Thread

Tags
lump in breast