Hello...I am asking this question for a friend who is struggling with breast cancer. She has had 3 treatment of Chemo and then had a huge setback. She developed Viral meningitis, now after months of ICU and rehab she is finally going home but by the middle of December she needs to decide whether she will be treated with Chemo or Radiation.
Any input at this time would be appreciated if anyone else has been in this horrible situation.
The following user gives a hug of support to valkendle:
I'm very sorry for the situation your friend is experiencing. I had 7 weeks of radiation, pretty normal time. Doesn't take but a few minutes. When you've already had several chemo treatments, the decision is a personal one. Because she needs knowledge to make her decision, she should should consult with her oncologist and perhaps do research on where to go from here.