not sure what to do
I am a 43 yr old female, I went in for my baseline mammo last year after my mother was diagnosed with breast cancer. I have a significant family history of cancers of all kinds breast, colon, skin, pancreatic, all in either my immediate or one generation removed. My mammo showed areas on my left breast that were concerning so they ordered an ultrasound. The U/S was inconclusive so the ordered a followup exam in 6 months.
Well, my life for the past year has been a roller coaster of goings on along with the diagnosis of several other long term health issues for which I simply have no choice but to live with. As a result I made the concious decision to skip the six month follow up check up. I was at ease with that decision until recently when I have started to have a yellowish discharge from my left nipple that I have never had before. It is only a couple of drops now and then and there is no soreness involved but I am trying to decide if I should schedule another mammo for thisyear. Last year being my baseline, I really am not at an age where I would have annual mammos. I am scheduled for an appointment for other reasons with my GP on Friday should I bring it up?