It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Breast Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-04-2013, 05:08 PM   #16
(female)

Paperlaces HB User
Re: Lump and dense breasts

My results were benign, but have to have follow up 6 months watch for changes, so January have another biopsy, if see notice any changes I have to go back ASAP. So now more waiting, I'm so happy for you both, just hope we all continuer to get the best results posable ((( hugs )))

Old 08-05-2013, 06:12 AM   #17
(female)

babygirl127 HB Userbabygirl127 HB User

Meg, glad to hear your 6 month went well! I asked for copy of report, I know it wasn't fiberadema. Some medical term. I will post when I get it.

Paperlaces: Glad all went well and benign. Why do they want you to get another biopsy in Jan?
Ultrasound and mammo will show changes? I pray you get good report then.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-05-2013, 06:24 AM   #18
(female)

Paperlaces HB User

I go see my Dr next week so will find out then why, I'm sure that's what she said, but will ask once I see my Dr she'll know what's going on. Now we can relax for the rest of the year. ((( hugs ))))

Old 08-05-2013, 10:58 AM   #19
(female)

UPDATE: I am so CONFUSED..My doctor called to tell me to get a mammogram & ultrasound sooner rather than later (waiting till December). I said like how soon?? She said this month! I asked why?? She is being overly cautious. Still saying she was concerned how my mammogram looked, but the biopsy result is BENIGN! I am still sore from biopsy and bruised and also developed a water blister where darn band aid was. She wants me to come in on Friday to have it drained. So on August 20th, I will go for another mammogram and ultrasound of the area again. What could have possibly changed???? I AM WORRIED AGAIN!

Last edited by babygirl127; 08-05-2013 at 11:00 AM.

Old 08-05-2013, 11:33 AM   #20
(female)

Paperlaces HB User

Gee I hope they work out what the problem is, I have to go see my Dr next week hoping she has goodness for me, I'm in pain.

Babygirl you maybe allergic to the sticky from bandages I'm allergic to the sticky plaster they use in hospitals I come up in little blister lumps very red.

Sending Hugs your way, please keep me posted as I'll worry. God bless

Old 08-05-2013, 12:04 PM   #21
(female)

Hi Paperlaces! Thanks for the hugs. Yes I think it was an allergic reaction. Hope your dr. visit goes well. You are still having pain in the area too. Mine is a soreness, if I press up against it. I pray I just have an overly cautious doctor, but not one, that wants to push surgery either. I will keep you posted, it helps talking to someone going thru this.

To Meg: I was told it is a BENIGN condition called sclerosing adenosis. Condition that causes extra tissue to develop, it can make a mammogram look like exaggerated or distorted tissue, making it difficult to distinguish from breast cancer. I have read it can be a risk factor as well.

Old 08-24-2013, 09:17 AM   #22
(female)

Paperlaces HB User

Go back to see my Dr Tuesday, then going to see breast Dr going to have a double mastectomy hope to have it all out of the way by Christmas, my daughter getting married January.

Old 08-24-2013, 10:59 AM   #23
(female)

Hi. Good luck at the dr. on tuesday, sorry to hear you need surgery. Did I miss something, I thought everything was fine?? Now you are getting surgery? Keep us posted. {Hugs}

My follow up on the 20th went fine, they almost said it was a waste of time. But did both tests because my doctor insisted. All is fine no changes and go back in 6 months to confirm stability with benign issue.

Last edited by babygirl127; 08-24-2013 at 11:05 AM.

Old 08-26-2013, 11:07 PM   #24
(female)

Paperlaces HB User

My choose for a double mastectomy, I'm so sick of the constant worry not only for me but my family, my sister also is going to have surgery

Old 08-27-2013, 10:23 AM   #25
(female)

Hi Paperlaces: I understand, the constant worry is not good. Good luck to you and your sister with your surgery. Let me know how you are doing ok.

Reply Reply