It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Cervical & Ovarian Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-27-2005, 04:54 PM   #1
(female)

3rockstars HB User
Tired of waiting RE: Ovarian cancer question

My nerves are shot to helll right now. I feel like I want to go to bed adn never wake up!

I have stage IV endo...........went to gyno for routine appt. Upon examination, my uterus felt enlarged to her and an u/s was ordered. Turned out that I have an adnexal mass with something...either a peritoneal inclusion cyst or a loculated ascite.

Doc said not to worry, adnexal masses are common with endo, but that she was going ot consult with oncology "just to be safe" with the results from an MRI.

I had the MRI yesterday and no one had answers for me today.

If anyone out there has ha these symptoms, please feel free to share your stories. I am a nervous wreck and want an answer, one way or the other!

BTW

My name is Cat and I'm a 33 year old mom of 3. I have a feeling, given the reading that I have doing, that I am going to be hanging out here quite a bit!

Nice to meet you all!

Old 09-28-2005, 10:33 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

WannaBeFreeToRoam HB UserWannaBeFreeToRoam HB UserWannaBeFreeToRoam HB User
Re: Tired of waiting RE: Ovarian cancer question

Hi Cat,

Come here and talk and vent all your want. We will listen and offer our take on things. I do not know about what you have, but maybe someone else will reply. I hope that you get your test results back soon.

I am worried about getting ovarian cancer. I have had trouble with my ovaries lately. I will have a vaginal Ultrasound in October. This will be my 5th one in the past year! I want it, because my lower abdomen hurts a lot of the time and is puffier than normal.

Take care of you and try not to stress!!! Wannabe

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread