It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Cervical & Ovarian Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-02-2005, 07:08 PM   #1
(female)

VMR HB User
advice please

For the past 4-5 days I have been having pains down there!! I had sex this past weekend and it hurt when he pushed in. But after a little while the pain quit.. but it eventually came back. This evening I went to use the bathroom (pee) I noticed blood on my panties......and when I wiped there was blood on there too!!

I started my period September 14th and ended 20th!! I did have sex on the 29th. And this pain has been going on since September 30th..and today is the 2nd. I know that's only 3 days...but I dont know if I should just wait and see how things go...or goto the doctor this coming week.

I have looked up some information online and I seen some stuff like Ovarian Cancer, something torn during sex, and other stuff...

Any help would be appreciated.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-02-2005, 10:02 PM   #2
(female)

Lvnglf HB User
Re: advice please

Unfortunately VMR, I think it could be caused by many different "things". Sorry sweetie, . I know this is hard on you, please listen to your own self. What I mean is that, even if it only has been 3days, it's not worth the worry, stress and anguish. If "it" worries you, please, make an easy appointment with your family doctor, or a walk in sexual clinic might be able to help if doc's not an option.

Personaly, i'm a very stubborn person, i'd wait. BUT, my stubborness, my waiting to see the "doc" about my own "down there", a simple pap smear I avoided for over a decade lead me to be treated for severe dysplasia. No big deal, but, the point is, I could of avoided lots of worries if I would of simply "got it checked out".

"It's easier to prevent than try to fix".
The earlier it's "caught", the easier it is to "fix".
Listen to your body.

With love, hoping you are feeling better.

Chances are, could be nothing "really wrong", but, you are the only one who knows your body. Right? sorry, i'm not much help)

Nice hot bath I think is in order. No soap sudds added/no crystals/no fancy nothing, plain water in the tub. Don't "douche".

As far as the lenght of your last period-sounds ok to me. I've personaly had periods that lasted anywhere between 4-9 days. Although i'm not on birth control pills.

Hoping this helps you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-03-2005, 04:29 AM   #3
(female)

VMR HB User
Re: advice please

thank you for your opinion..it really means a lot and helps me. I will try some of your advice

Closed Thread