It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Cervical & Ovarian Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2005, 10:44 AM   #1
(female)

aida amador HB User
Question I am craying too much

I had my results for my colpo yesterday and it is CIN3, High squamous.
I am terrified of a leep I am having done Oct 19. I did not see the ginecologist for 15 years, I always felt fine. I finally decided to go last month and this is what I have to deal with now. I was so irresponsable.. I hope someone can give me some words of hope, cause I really need them.

Old 10-06-2005, 10:46 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User
Re: I am craying too much

Heres some words of hope.....hopefully on 10/19, this problem will be behind you. You are dealing with it now, don't beat yourself up. You will get it taken care of. Just don't go so long in between checkups!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-06-2005, 12:10 PM   #3
(female)

SLJ16 HB User

Don't stress about the LEEP. Its no big deal compared to the colpo. You will be fine and it will all be over...

Old 10-06-2005, 12:58 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

WannaBeFreeToRoam HB UserWannaBeFreeToRoam HB UserWannaBeFreeToRoam HB User

Hi Aida Amador,

Try not to worry - which I know is hard to do. At least you did finally go to the gyno. dr. - and you had one test/procedure. When you have your other one on the 19th, maybe it will be your last one and they will get everything then! Try to think positive. And believe in yourself! You can get through this. Just do not give up and above all do not cancel your test/procedure! Have faith.

Good Luck to you and take care of you. Wannabe

Old 10-06-2005, 01:13 PM   #5
Inactive
(female)

Alyss HB User

Thank God you don't have cancer!! Yeah! The pap & colpo did what they were supposed to do, and the LEEP will do the rest. Pat yourself on the back and get annual check-ups from here on out.

Old 10-06-2005, 01:14 PM   #6
(female)

aida amador HB User

All of you are great. I am glad I found a place to relate to. I need to be stronger and I have to think positive. I will go to my next appointment. I want to live to help others, but for that I have to help my self. I will keep you informed after I get my results.

Thank you, Thank you very much

Old 10-06-2005, 08:32 PM   #7
(female)

Lvnglf HB User

I like that last reply Aida

I agree with all of that has been said by others.

Just wanted to add/say, you're not the only one, who avoided all of this. Myself and a few others in here, also waited over a decade. I don't see myself as irresponsible, more like uneducated.

I also was treated for cin3. 2pap in a lifetime, i'm now 30yrs old.

To sum this post up,,,,like noted above, thank God we weren't diagnosed with worst. You are, for sure not irresponsible. Since, you are in here, seeking support like the rest of us, you are following through this whole "thing", and, yep, go to your follow up appointments. So, you are indeed responsible.

Keep posting.

Old 10-10-2005, 06:46 AM   #8
(female)

IwishIwereaman HB User

I don't think the $25.00 thing is a good idea, lol . Run from that scam

Old 10-10-2005, 10:19 AM   #9
(female)

aida amador HB User
Talking Re: I am craying too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by IwishIwereaman
I don't think the $25.00 thing is a good idea, lol . Run from that scam

I am sorry if I did not explain myself about the test kit.
It is really a kit to look inside your vagina to the cervix, for whoever is curious to see how it looks inside. It is not in any way a sustitute for a pap smear.
Aida

Old 10-10-2005, 02:52 PM   #10
(female)

tpagm HB User

You can also ask your doctor next time you get a colposcopy to see your cervix and she can show it to you on the screen or when she gets the print out of the results...you can have her explain exactly what you are looking at. When I went in for my follow up from my colpo last year she was able to show me a print out and showed me a diagram of where exactly the dsyplasia was located.

Old 10-11-2005, 06:01 AM   #11
(female)

aida amador HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpagm
You can also ask your doctor next time you get a colposcopy to see your cervix and she can show it to you on the screen or when she gets the print out of the results...you can have her explain exactly what you are looking at. When I went in for my follow up from my colpo last year she was able to show me a print out and showed me a diagram of where exactly the dsyplasia was located.

You know what, you make a lot of sense.

Thank you

Old 10-14-2005, 11:24 AM   #12
(female)

stoph8nmelanie HB User

I had the leep done on Oct.12. I was so nervouse, to the point when I really couldn't sleep. Yeah that bad! The procedure was nothing to it. The only thing that bother me was the needle that numb the cervix, but that was really nothing at all. While it was going on I was talking to my Dr. and I was reading a magazine. So girl.. it's normal to be scard but, really it's better then the biopsy.
Now I'm waiting for the results to come back. I'm praying that it will be good news.You'll do fine. Pray before u good throuh your procduer. Then leave it alone!!

Old 10-18-2005, 04:53 PM   #13
(female)

aida amador HB User
Thumbs up Re: I am craying too much

I am going to have my leep procedure tomorrow. I am not as nervous as when I was diagnosed with cin3. I want to tell you all I think you are very brave and I really apreciate all the replies I got. I have read many of your stories and inside my heart I do not feel alone. I am always recomending all my friends to register with health board. God bless you all and thank you for been so positive and giving me the hope I did not have before.
I hope everything is ok, and if not I know where to go for support.

Old 10-19-2005, 04:17 AM   #14
(female)

ElenaK HB User
Re: I am crying too much

How did it go? Do post to let us know when you feel up to it!

Old 10-19-2005, 10:47 PM   #15
(female)

aida amador HB User
Wink Re: I am craying too much

Thank you for your reply.
The leep went great. I barely felt anything. The doctor was very nice and explained everything she was doing. It is true the colpo hurts more like some of you said. I have to wait for the results now. In two weeks I will know.
I can only pray for me and for all of you and ask GOD to give us strenght
because we really need it. I also will like to recommend another site I found.
eyesontheprice.org There you will find many stories of woman who has gone true similar situations. I will continue posting and replying to some of you, you are my family now. God bless you all.
Aida

Last edited by aida amador; 10-19-2005 at 10:52 PM. Reason: Wrong word

Closed Thread