It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Cervical & Ovarian Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2005, 11:12 AM   #1
(female)

Victoria21 HB User
Exclamation What could this be-excess skin?cyst?during sex??

I will tell the beginning and the description of my problem at the bottom - please read. I would love to hear your opinions.

Since the end of September I have been swollen at the vaginal opening & having pain during sex. Sometimes it feels like my boyfriend can't push in because I am so swollen. I sometimes bleed during sex too I went to my doctor and she said it was just an infection. She then put me on a cream. I also got tested for STD's.. that came out NEGATIVE Well a week later I called to tell her how everything was going - and nothing changed. Still pain, bleeding, and swelling. She then told me to come to her office to put me on Metronidozole 500mg. I took all of those and there is still no change She scheduled me for a pap smear and I went Dec. 5th. She said that she doesn't see anything wrong but once again, she said infection. She put me back on that medicine. She said when my tests come back she will call me to see if anythin is wrong.

ALSO!! It looks like right at my vaginal opening there is something swollen. Like I can see it! It sticks out about 1 cm or 1.5 cm out? I didnt know if it was something swollen in me? or if it was a cyst growing? It worries me...big tiem!! And i wonder if thats why its so hard to have sex because its there in the way and where it's swollen nothing can go in! I cant even put a tampon in without it hurting! PLEASE help!!

Last edited by Victoria21; 12-08-2005 at 01:45 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-08-2005, 09:18 PM   #2
(female)

pams37 HB User
Re: What could this be-excess skin?cyst?during sex??

Helllo Victoria,
Wow you have some-thing like what I experienced.
But of course they do not know what it is.I was checked twice for cerical cancer.
But pap kept coming back(saying nothings there)ok so I did in Oct have a ultrasound done on my uterus and inside my vagina.It hurt so bad.Then when i read report they said I had cysts alll over my uterus and adnomotrium(I think that's how you spell it)was thick and 6mm.But then last week I had another ultrasound down.Ok so then when she was checking my ovaries,the left side hurt reallllly bad.She was checking it for like 5 mins and it was so painful.She could telll I was in pain so then she said she's so sorry but your left ovary is wayyy out there(I don't know what that means)but then when she checked my right ovary(I did not feeeel a darn thing)So I never heard any-thing about the ultrasound I had.I'm assuming every-thing went smooth.I also got tested for 3rd time(doing some-thing like pap test)my doctor thinks it's a bad yeast infection.But it's beeen over 1 week since I did that test.He did not calll me back plus I noo longer have discharge coming out or nooo odor.It's just so weird.I don't know what happened.But last weeek my doctor told me about my blood test I had done.My liver enzymes are elevated and I am very low with vitamin B12.
I read on internet about B12.I can not beleive alll the things that give you B12.Dairy and Protein.I eat alll that stufff.But I do have a distended abdomen(now I know it's from gas)I lost weight fast.I lost 30 pounds in 2 months(without even trying)but the more I lost then the more my abdomen was distended.Nooo one knows why my abdomen is like that.I know there's some-thing going on.When ever I eat I either get diarehha or I'm constantly peeeing.I just don't know what's going on.
So just to let you know,I tooo had the infection you are talking about.For 1 month and now it's gone.Nooo meds worked for me.Or maybe it's some-thing to do with the B12(I really don't know)ok take care.I hope you get bettter and find out what's wrong.See ya.Pamela

Old 12-09-2005, 04:30 AM   #3
(female)

Victoria21 HB User
Re: What could this be-excess skin?cyst?during sex??

thank you for your reply... I don't have an odor or discharge - but did you have this swelling that makes it look like something is coming out?

Closed Thread