It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Cervical & Ovarian Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2006, 07:17 PM   #1
(female)

karlavegas HB User
Starting to worry

Hello, I have been trying to do research and not finding much information and wondering if anyone has any suggestions. I am 36 years old and for many years I have had irregular PAPS. I was told it was HPV and that my doctors were watching it. I have had pain in my lower left side since November. I figured it was a kidney stone and that it would pass. So far, it has not. I have been seeing my family doctor since the middle of December and he has been running blood test on me every other day as my potassium level ranges from 2.4 to 2.7. I have been taking 12,000 mg of potassium a day, yet it still has not gone up. I have had IV potassium through the ER and then sent home to become very ill and vomit for about 12 hours after. Since November I have been really tired and cant seem to concentrate. I have a very hard time with trying to fall asleep and have been only getting about 4 hours per night, yet I am exhausted. When I lie down at night my body twitches a few times a night, for about 2s seconds uncontrollably the twitch is very uncomfortable. My breast hurt and I have night sweats. I have abdominal swelling, looks like I am 4 months pregnant. Then 10 days ago I had a short period lasting 2 days, very painful but short. Yesterday I started my period again with a very heavy flow- 3x what I would consider normal. Today I had a pelvic ultrasound and the tech told me she saw a large ovarian Cyst which has made my ovary double in size. She also saw a bunch of cyst lining my cervix. Cant find anything on cervical cyst. Does anyone have any idea what this all means. I am really nervous and dont have a gyno. My gyno retired and where I live it is next to impossible to find a gyno taking new patients because of malpractice insurance rate. Any thoughs, suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by karlavegas; 02-02-2006 at 07:21 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-03-2006, 05:24 AM   #2
(female)

glorydaz HB User
Re: Starting to worry

I know you are scared but you have to find a GYN to look at you sweetie. I don't know much about it but if you are in pain and not sleeping you really need to figure out what the problem is. Hugs.

Closed Thread