It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Cervical & Ovarian Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2006, 08:00 AM   #1
(female)

Nikki E HB User
Bleeding for a month

Can someone out there please help me. I had part of my cervix cut out 2yrs ago for severe dysplasia. I had my period in march and I bled for 10 days. One week after this, I started spotting just enough to wear a panty liner. Well that went away and now, I only bleed when I urinate. My stomach has been hurting really bad this morning down low and I have had several cysts to rupture in the past. I go to my doc friday, but I was just wondering if anyone has had this happen to them and if I possibly maybe have cancer now

Old 04-02-2006, 11:21 AM   #2
(female)

Clencher HB User
Re: Bleeding for a month

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki E
Can someone out there please help me. I had part of my cervix cut out 2yrs ago for severe dysplasia. I had my period in march and I bled for 10 days. One week after this, I started spotting just enough to wear a panty liner. Well that went away and now, I only bleed when I urinate. My stomach has been hurting really bad this morning down low and I have had several cysts to rupture in the past. I go to my doc friday, but I was just wondering if anyone has had this happen to them and if I possibly maybe have cancer now
I'm sorry you are having this problem. I wish I knew something to tell you that would answer your question, but I don't. I read where you said that you have had several cysts to rupture in the past. I have had small ones rapture, but I've never had one the size I have now. I wondered if you would take a look at my post "Has my cyst burst?"? I don't know much about larger cyst and thought since you have had this before you could maybe tell me something by reading my symptoms. Thanks! Again, I'm sorry that you are going through this. I will be praying for you Nikki.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-05-2006, 03:08 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Timber HB UserTimber HB User
Re: Bleeding for a month

You say you only bleed when you pee. Are you sure the blood isn't in your urine, coming from your bladder? You could have a severe UTI which can cause bloody urine and abdominal pain.

Closed Thread