It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Cervical & Ovarian Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-11-2006, 07:23 AM   #1
(female)

angiesuniverse HB User
Question CIN III, CIN II endo pre leep still CIN I ecto and endo

I think I just want to have a hysterectomy just to be done with it. I am 38 years old with 3 girls (4 1/2 month old baby). I don't want to keep having all of these procedures (ECC being the most painful with stenosis)...did anyone ever have CIN 1 endo post LEEP and have it resolve itself without further treatments?

Thank you for your opinions!

Old 04-11-2006, 07:31 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

lovethoscurls HB User
Re: CIN III, CIN II endo pre leep still CIN I ecto and endo

Angie,

I just had LEEP done for CINII and CINII. I am awaiting results. I also had cryo in August. Sometimes I swear if it doesn't come back ok this time I am just going to do the big H word. I am however 21 and have no children yet. I don't think you should make any huge moves yet unless you are 100% sure you don't want anymore children and can deal with the emotional part of it. My mom had to have a hysterectomy because of cervical cancer when she was 36 she had 4 children and didn't want anymore but it was still very hard on her. CINI they say will very often go away on it's on without treatment. I can't say from experience just what the doc's tell me and the internet says.

My thoughts are with you! Good Luck!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-14-2006, 09:15 PM   #3
(female)

freesoul HB User

Hi,I just read your post and understand your frustration.If you feel ready,go for the hysterectomy.It seem's like you have been through alot and maybe that would help your condition.I wish you the best of luck in whatever you decide to do!!!

Old 04-18-2006, 07:57 PM   #4
(female)

kfarns HB User

Hello, I have been recently diagnosed with CINIII in December and I have made the decision to go for a Hysterectomy. I'am 39 years old and I have two beautiful girls. All done for the kids part. This from what I understand does not ever go away. CINI, CINII, CINIII. I just dont have the time to go and get checked every three months. I was at one point very scared at the whole thing and now not so much. I do worry that I still have CINIII and I hvae been waiting for now 4 months to finally have the surgery. I dont like knowing Iam so close to cancer. This is such an epidemic. I have never seen and heard of so many people with this HPV issue. What ever you deside Iam sure will be good for you. Just keep a chin up and get checked regularly.

Closed Thread