It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Cervical & Ovarian Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-13-2006, 10:39 PM   #1
(female)

BlackAmex HB User
Question about Vitamins - 88Shadow?

Hello!

I've been researching all the vitamins I should be taking - and 88Shadow, I've read your posts as well - but I'm curious as to what brand I should be using. I know not all vitamins are made alike, and I don't want to buy crap, but I also don't want to pay $30 a bottle if I don't have to. Can I ask for any recommendations?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-16-2006, 08:41 AM   #2
(female)

88Shadow HB User
Re: Question about Vitamins - 88Shadow?

All I can tell you is that I use the Life Extension Mix from the Life Extension foundation. I've found their research into supplements really extensive. I also get my Indole-3 Carbinole (Cerviplex) from them. Their products aren't cheap by any means. I would think you could get good vitamins from any GNC store though. What have you found in your research on which things to take? I'd be happy to post the list I've found in my research if you're interested! Glad you're being proactive with this thing!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread