It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Cervical & Ovarian Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-23-2006, 11:52 PM   #1
(female)

searchandrescue HB User
painful sex

Hi, hope everyone is doing well.

In the past few sex has been really painful. I cramp and hurt inside so bad. it's like i am being cut with a knife. and i have bloating in the stomach.

I have had cervical cancer in the past but was cought early enough that i has no symptoms. They did a freeze treatment, and had normal paps since then and this was in 97.

I am going for my yearly pap tomorrow and kinda scared. I have never had this pain before. I do have retroversed uterus with a fibroid, and multiple simple cyst on both ovaries.

In the past 3 months i have noticed my periods have almost stopped and with haveing the fibroid they have been always heavy until now. Does cervical cancer cause the periods to stop.

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
painful lymph nodes, serious night sweats, chills, fever, lymphoma? wowzers Lymphomas 6 10-22-2009 12:56 PM
HELP! What could it be?! :-( Painful lumps... innocence Immune Disorders 0 05-26-2007 03:17 AM
hard painful lymph nodes and now this? Kristin67 Lymphomas 4 07-16-2006 08:34 AM
Very Painful Lumps on Back jhamilton401 General Health 3 01-04-2006 11:23 AM
Extremely Painful Sex ___vintaqe Sexual Health - Women 32 11-18-2005 03:03 AM