It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Cervical & Ovarian Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2006, 09:03 AM   #1
(female)

Anxiousnwaiting HB User
3 weeks after leep

It's been 3 weeks since I had the leep procedure done. I am feeling good. Being careful, but I am curious if anyone who's had the leep had any complications after 3 weeks? Did anyone ever get the okay from their dr. to exercise or have sex. Reason being is that I am actually going to be doing some heavy lifting this evening, I can't get out of it and am alittle nervous because It hasn't been a full 4 weeks recovery. Has anyone healed completely within 3 weeks time? Thanks in advance for your time...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-16-2006, 11:44 AM   #2
(female)

SippyCup HB User
Re: 3 weeks after leep

I think I did. I had cramping for a few days, but I think by two weeks (certainly by three) I was completely back to normal. I have a 4 year old and a 2.5 year old, so even the day after the LEEP I couldn't avoid lifting them into their car seats and stuff like that. It seemed to be ok.

I think you'll be fine, but try to take it as easy as possible just in case!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-18-2006, 12:33 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

happymom28 HB User
Re: 3 weeks after leep

I think I was pretty good at 3 weeks. I waited 2 weeks to exercise, like the doctor said. It was hard to avoid lifting because I had a 4 month old and car seats are pretty heavy. Since I was feeling pretty good I was bad and had sex before my 4 week check up. My doctor told me that it all looked good when I went in for my follow up.

Don't do anything that is more than neccessary. You don't want to risk any unneeded complications if you don't have to.

Closed Thread