It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Cervical & Ovarian Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-22-2007, 03:30 AM   #1
(female)

poniesnpaws HB User
newbe with cervical cancer

thanks to all who posted a reply to my thread yesterday right it is all my own fault i have a smear when i was 18 and have not had one for 12 years i got really bad with my nerves at got to a stage where i could not get out the house so put it off i had bleeding after sex and some strange disgarge and thought it was time to go so i went when the nurse did the pap i bleed really bad and she said i have a cervical erosion and refered me to go and have it courtarized it the mean time my pap results came back and they said i have severe cell abnormalaties so went to have the off and a cone biopsy and the doc said we have found a growth and rushed it off to the lab and i want you to prepair for thr worst so low and behold i was called back a week later and have what the doc thinks from looking stage 1b or 2 a cervical cancer

Old 06-22-2007, 07:08 AM   #2
(female)

snobun1 HB User
Re: newbe with cervical cancer

Is it a squanum cell carcinoma or adenocarcinoma ? even at 1b or 2a its is still early. And treatable. Are you married and do you have childen? if yes - then they may recomend a hysterectomy it is a safe route to go, if so keep the ovaries. If you want kids then it gets a little harder and requires more learning about options, like I said in your other post stay focused, take some one with you to your appointments, look at your over all health. FYI - cancer feeds on sugar if you have a big intake of sugars including starches, breads, pasta's that turn to sugar once consumed look at slowly getting them either out of your diet or reducing the amount. Tomatoes are good to fight cancer as is fresh brocolli (greens), white grape juice.
Best wishes for you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread