Just a quick rundown:
1. 2 back-to-back abnormal paps...1st squamous only...2nd with both atypical glandular and squamous epithelial cells which was conducted 9.02.09.
I am HPV NEGATIVE....Thyroid normal (extra test).
2. Pap on 9.02.09 was done on Day 5 of my period.
3. Colposcopy, cervical biopsy, uterus/edometrium biopsy on 9.23.09. No ECC. 4. Pathology results:
A. Cervix 1:00 -- benign endocervical mucosa
B. Cervix 7:00 -- mild chronic endocervicitis
C. Cervix 10:00 -- acute and chronic cervicitis...there is no dysplasia.
D. Uterus, endometrium (biopsy) -- Secretory phase endometrium.
1. What's up with the inflamation/irritation in my body? I haven't had sex in over a year and a half. I have never had an STD. I've only been with one man, my husband. I do use tampons but my last tampon was 20 some days prior to the colposcopy. What's up with the "itis-es?"
2. What's up with the glandular cells? OBGYN said, "Everything's great! The glandular cell result on the pap must have been unfounded. We'll see you in 6 months." Is she missing something not having done the ECC??????
3. Please give me any and all feedback on my results...I beg of you!
Thanks so much,