It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Cervical & Ovarian Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2010, 09:20 AM   #1
(female)

Elizabeth1975 HB User
One-Year Post AIS Follow-Up

Hey guys,

Just wanted to report in with my latest follow-up results. I was diagnosed with AIS in February 2009. I had my fourth follow-up two weeks ago. Both the pap and ECC came out clean. And, even though I have a new partner, I'm still testing negative for hpv.

My next follow-up should probably be in six months according to my doctor, but I'm going to try to make it more like four months. I don't like letting this stuff go for too long.

Anyway, that's my report!

Old 04-14-2010, 10:50 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

zoe96 HB User
Re: One-Year Post AIS Follow-Up

Awesome news!!!! Thanks for sharing

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-14-2010, 07:49 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Pickle Eyes HB UserPickle Eyes HB UserPickle Eyes HB User

I am so happy for you! Your results sounds WONDERFUL And I'm glad to hear you are in a new relationship (and hopefully very happy!).

:happy dance:

Old 04-15-2010, 03:11 PM   #4
(female)

Elizabeth1975 HB User

Thanks, Pickle and Zoe!

Old 04-15-2010, 05:58 PM   #5
Veteran
(female)

LilyL21 HB UserLilyL21 HB UserLilyL21 HB User

Sweet! I am waiting on my one year results right now!!!

Old 04-18-2010, 07:51 AM   #6
(female)

keller234 HB User

Hey Elizabeth, That is really great news!! congratulations. I would like to ask you some questions since I am still really anxious about this diagnosis.
I had a laser cervical cone 6 weeks ago. Came out AIS clear margins with cohabiting CINIII. My doctor has not suggested hysterectomy since he said he did very wide deep excision, margins are clear and we should just go ahead and keep testing. I will do my follow up pap ecc in 6 weeks, with an hpv test. I am thrilled to hear your hpv test is negative, was it positive before, becuase mine has been for some time. I have read that often after surgery it goes back to negative.
I am a little nervous about not having a hysterectomy at this point because another gyne once I consulted suggested that. What type of surgery did you have? Thanks for any help you can give me
Vena
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabeth1975 View Post
Hey guys,

Just wanted to report in with my latest follow-up results. I was diagnosed with AIS in February 2009. I had my fourth follow-up two weeks ago. Both the pap and ECC came out clean. And, even though I have a new partner, I'm still testing negative for hpv.

My next follow-up should probably be in six months according to my doctor, but I'm going to try to make it more like four months. I don't like letting this stuff go for too long.

Anyway, that's my report!

Old 04-19-2010, 10:20 AM   #7
Veteran
(female)

LilyL21 HB UserLilyL21 HB UserLilyL21 HB User

Alright I officially get to join the 1 year no cancer club!

Normal pap, ECC and negative HPV test!!

Closed Thread