It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Cervical & Ovarian Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-03-2010, 01:45 AM   #1
(female)

tgino HB User
Alternative treatment dysplasia 11 and 111

Ive been reading about alternative treatment and finding articles on MGN-3 which cures cervical dysplasia. seems very promising. Hard to find for sell but through canadian pharmacy sites. Research shows very safe, and very well selling cancer treatment. Has anyone used it? and if so what were your results? I find it very promising. I ordered some today. Remember this is not cancer its dysplasia and may never be cancer. its scary but reversable

Old 07-03-2010, 01:47 AM   #2
(female)

tgino HB User
Re: Alternative treatment dysplasia 11 and 111

i should add it can sometimes be reversed if you get your immune system strong. Its 2 AM im tired. I just wanted to share my info to others as its hard to find

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-06-2010, 09:37 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Pickle Eyes HB UserPickle Eyes HB UserPickle Eyes HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgino View Post
Remember this is not cancer its dysplasia and may never be cancer. its scary but reversable
How old are you? "reversability" (if that is even a term) is possible for a woman under 30 who has CIN I, possibly CIN II. I've never read of CIN III being "reversable."

Doctors for women over 30 need to be taking more proactive steps in dealing with CIN II and CIN III than just watching and waiting.

All of that being said, personally, I believe in taking good care of yourself and that some nutritional supplements can help. I also believe that it isn't a be-all-end-all of health care. Buyer beware!

Old 07-11-2010, 08:54 AM   #4
(female)

Queencolleen HB User

This an interesting post. I did some research on this MGN-3, which I had never heard of before, and am now thinking about trying it myself. I'm very into holistic remedies, but as pickleeyes points out there is no miracle cure for anything and you have to do lots of research before investing in something like this because its unregulated and there is really no way of knowing how effective it is. Definitely discuss this with your doctor but don't be discouraged if they aren't into it because a lot of western medicine doctors frown upon natural "cures" and DEFINITELY continue with "modern" treatments that are recommended and follow-up appointments because this is something that doesn't have to be a big deal if you stay on top of it. Take care of yourself and as you said, keep your immune system strong and you will be just fine. Supplements and things like this can be a wonderful addition to western treatments but should not be relied upon 100% for a cure.

Let me know what your results are with trying this MGN-3 thing! I'm really interested to hear more about it!

Old 07-11-2010, 09:29 AM   #5
(female)

kosm HB User

Also check Astragalus!

Old 07-11-2010, 09:33 AM   #6
(female)

Queencolleen HB User

Kosm-how do you use astragalus? I bought an astragalus tincture that I drop in some juice in the am and chug cause it tastes nasty. Do you do something different with it? I've read that there are various ways to use it for dysplasia...

Thanks!

Old 07-11-2010, 12:43 PM   #7
(female)

kosm HB User

Actually, I just bought a bottle of supplements. I wasn't aware of any other ways to use it. Does your way work better? I don't care how nasty it tastes, if it works, I'll do it!

Old 07-16-2010, 07:16 PM   #8
(female)

Queencolleen HB User

I talked with my nutritionist and she said that typically tinctures and infusions work better because your body has to break down the pill form and it doesn't absorb as much. I know that some women use astragalus as a vaginal suppository though so I would think the capsule form would work best for that... I also saw it at the health food store in dried leaf form, so I bet you could make a tea with it too!!

Have you had success with any other holistic remedies?

Old 07-17-2010, 10:02 AM   #9
(female)

kosm HB User

I just started taking Astragalus, but I have been taking Probiotics for about 6 months, and it has helped my immune system overall, big time! I also started taking Green Tea Extract (wish it didn't have so much caffeine in it). I just started taking all of these things so well see, but the probiotics has reallllly worked well!

Closed Thread