I don't know what to be more worried about, my ovaries or my uterus!!!
I just got the copy of my U/S report and these were the findings:
- Prominent uterus with heterogenous echo texture 12 x 5 x 7 cm
- Prominent endometrium 18 mm with Multiple small cysts in the endometrium, largest is 4 mm
- No free fluid in the cul-de-sac
- Normal right ovary 23 x 13 x 20 mm
- Enlarged left ovary due to presence of a complicated cyst with septation and low level internal echoes 53 x 30 x 50. Overal dimensions are 60 x 30 x 56 mm.
My symptoms have been:
- Non stop bleeding x 6 weeks with heavy clotting and bleeding. Prior to this round, periods lasting for 3 weeks x 3 months, no period x 2 months, irregular periods with spotting 4 years (getting closer in time i.e not 28 days... 26 and not 5 days of period 7 with spotting 1 week prior to period, then 1 week nothing, then period. I have ALWAYS been regular since I was 14, only since the birth of my son have I noticed this change.
- Heavy cramping
- Very tired
- Bloated feelings with some constipation, or actually feeling like I need to go, but not feeling done after going.
- Lower back ache, burning... deep in my pelvis.
- Don't know if sex is painful because have been having bleeding issues for so long now
I have an appointment with another doctor on Tuesday, but I thought I was worried about having endometrial cancer or complex hyperplasia, but now I am thinking i have to worry about ovarian cancer...
I am tired of worrying myself to death! This is the second doctor and it seems I am months in without any answers...
Any help or advice would be appreciated...except not to worry... already too late for that one!