It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Cervical & Ovarian Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-11-2011, 03:22 PM   #1
(female)

Blessed8 HB User
2 weeks after LEEP surgery and my period is late-Please help!

*not LEEP but Laser surgery ( didn't know there was a difference)

Hello I am new here and I am so happy to have found this board. I can relate to a lot of people on here.
I am 22 years old and I was diagnosed with HPV 5 years ago and I thought it was just the low strain. Every since then my paps have been normal until April of this year. In July I had a HPV test and I have high strain HPV.
I had a biopsy and colpo done and I had CIN 2 dysplasia. I had to get the Laser surgery last month ( which went very well, Thank God).
This all happened so fast, I was very scared. I didn't have hardly any pain or cramps or bleeding after the Laser and my period is schedule to come today and didn't.
I have mild cramps ( usually my cramps are worse and my period always comes on time. Is this normal to have a let period after the Laser or could i be pregnant?
I don't think its anyway that I could be pregnant but i did have (protected) sex a month ago around this time. I really hope I am not pregnant. Has anybody had a late period after the Laser?

Please help with any advice or answers. Thanks!!

Last edited by Blessed8; 09-11-2011 at 03:27 PM. Reason: put the wrong surgery not leap but laser

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
So Scared! Had LEEP for HGSIL & now follow up Pap/Colo need second LEEP :( nevergivein1 Cancer: Cervical & Ovarian 6 10-11-2011 12:57 PM
Missed Periods after LEEP oldfashiongirl Cancer: Cervical & Ovarian 8 06-14-2009 03:47 AM
Bleeding for 10 weeks after LEEP! RachW Cancer: Cervical & Ovarian 3 05-28-2009 10:41 AM
After Leep, cleared 2 weeks, now having problems Monroefan2 Cancer: Cervical & Ovarian 1 10-30-2006 07:15 AM
Good description of my LEEP for all's reference. IwishIwereaman Cancer: Cervical & Ovarian 21 10-05-2005 07:03 AM