It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Cervical & Ovarian Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-16-2012, 07:24 AM   #1
(female)

niarules HB User
4th year after LEEP for CIN II/III- clean pap again!!

No signs of HPV either (had 4 bad strains present, now suppressed/invisible on Pap/Culture test).
Yup, I plan on coming back here now and then because I remember how terrified I was before LEEP.

Ladies, stay strong, whatever your diagnosis Ė and take good care of yourself.
You come firstÖ Sleep well, eat, exercise, have some leisure time, donít stress.
Your body is a one single inricate mechanism, everything is connected, donít neglect yourself. Put yourself first to remain healthy for yourself and your loved ones.

There are numerous women who post here in distress but never come back when results are GOOD or condition resolvesÖ just know that, probably so many more then ones with bad news. You may be one of them, Iím hoping.

Good luck to all awaiting results or treatments, have a good summer. Iíll come back next year to post after the next Pap.

Old 05-24-2012, 11:03 AM   #2
(female)

sandycheeks HB User
Re: 4th year after LEEP for CIN II/III- clean pap again!!

I am glad to hear that you are doing well! That gives me hope. I went from an ASCUS pap to several months later LGSIL and I am scared. I am going to a colposcopy in the next little while.
Also, my sister was diagnosed with carsinoma insitu about 4 years ago and had leep and thankfully her paps have been normal since.

Last edited by sandycheeks; 05-24-2012 at 11:04 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-27-2012, 03:03 PM   #3
(female)

VPK HB User

Nice!! Thanks for posting!! I just had the LEEP done about 2 weeks ago after my coloscopy came back with CINII/III (and I have hr HPV). Of course I will be concerned when I go in for my PAP in 6 months, but it is sooo great to hear news like this and I hope that I will be able to say the same for myself! Cheers and the best of luck to you in the future!

Old 02-05-2013, 03:00 PM   #4
(female)

mhjk2003 HB User

Good for you. Thanks for sharing your great news and giving us all HOPE! These boards are great for support when you are scared but also a source of inspiration for the future. Continued good health to you!! = MK

Closed Thread