It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Cervical & Ovarian Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2012, 04:30 PM   #1
(female)

tt3 HB User
After Leep, cervix swollen, rectal pressure

Hi all...............had a leep cone done 13 days ago..........showed moderate dysplasia, "completely excised".......my concern is that for about 5 days it feels like my cervix is swollen...kind of like there's a tampon in there or sometimes a golf ball..LOL....anyway....it feels like it's putting pressure on the rectal area......I have a tipped uterus so maybe that's why its putting pressure on rectum instead of the bladder like others have talked about around here...anyone notice this strange symptom after a Leep cone??? thanks

Old 05-03-2012, 04:50 AM   #2
(female)

Elmo27 HB User
Re: After Leep,cervix swollen, rectal pressure

Hi tt3,
I didn't have any symptoms like that when I had mine done. I had alot of pain but had the coil fitted at the same time (big mistake) so it was probably due to that.

Anyway, are you noticing and stange discharge/ smelly discharge? As it may be an infection which seems to be the main complication following any proceedure.

If you're worried about anything your best to go see your doctor and get it checked out.

Hope it all turns out ok!

xxx

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-04-2012, 11:48 PM   #3
(female)

L19 HB User

i just had a LEEP procedure done today and i feel the rectal pressure.

it feels like menstrual cramps x1,000. if you're still having swelling and increased pain call your doctor.

Old 05-07-2012, 09:37 PM   #4
(female)

tt3 HB User

Hi all................I know alot of people have read my post here but not really posting back if they have had the rectal pressure after leep cone..........if your out there please don't be shy about replying back..............thanks tt3

Old 05-10-2012, 12:51 PM   #5
(female)

dirtyd HB User

I actually had my LEEP procedure yesterday morning under general anesthesia. I pretty much slept all day yesterday and was nauseous on and off yesterday. Today I am nauseous on and off again but I'm having what feels like pressure in my lower abdominal area. You are not alone in that feeling. What I want to know is if it is normal or not.

Old 05-08-2013, 12:00 PM   #6
(female)

Kadena HB User

Hi Dirtyd,

I am from columbus, OH and is having so much trouble looking for a place that do a LEEP procedure under general anesthesia. I was wondering how you come about to finding the OBGYN that actually did yours or did your doctor refer you? Thanks in advance.

Closed Thread