It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Cervical & Ovarian Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2012, 12:47 PM   #1
(female)

cardshark HB Usercardshark HB Usercardshark HB User
ovarian cancer

Anyone diagnosed with ovarian cancer before the age of 30? I am a childhood cancer survivor continuing to battle major medical issues. I had chemotherapy and radiation to my chest, abdomine, & pelvic region as a young child. I am under 30 years old and have now been dealing with extreme fatigue & mildly enlarged lymph nodes since November. I have been dealing with moderate-severe lower back pain, left lower abdominal/pelvic pain, constipation, bloating, & leg pain for about a month now and the bloating & pain are just getting worse & worse. I saw my oncologist for a "routine check-up" and she is concerned about me possibly having a gynecologic cancer, ovarian most likely. I have a family history of numerous cancers including breast cancer and have had more than my share of cancer already. My doctor was going to review some tests I've had done, talk to others assigned to my case, and then call me & let me know where she wants me to go from here. Unfortunately, the pain & bloating are continueing to progress.

Last edited by cardshark; 05-07-2012 at 02:15 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-25-2013, 08:25 AM   #2
(female)

johanna0216 HB User
Re: ovarian cancer

I am 35 and was recently diagnosed ovarian cancer stage 2c. I have always been on top of my health and work out daily, etc. I am engaged to be married and have a young son. It is a nightmare, but you have to remain positive. Did you go to the doctor? Was anything determined? Praying that all is okay!

Johanna

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply