It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Cervical & Ovarian Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-03-2012, 03:42 PM   #1
(female)

Fearful Franny HB User
i seem to have all of the symptoms---

i have two or maybe 3 cysts (i used to have just 1, of around 2cm-now i have 2 or 3) (hard to tell due to time of testing)

light bleeding daily - getting stronger

some belly pressure over past year a change---i got tests last year-gyn, belly, but no result-i get some constipation that i never used to get. got irm last year-they didn't find much out.

really tired in the evening for about 3 months or so, maybe more. like just can't do much.

ok for daytime mostly. i can do sports, but in terms of holding out all day i can't do it. often i cancel evening plans as i am so tired.

Old 07-04-2012, 05:13 PM   #2
(female)

Cheesecakelady HB User
Re: i seem to have all of the symptoms---

I don't have any advice, just wanted to say I hope you are doing ok. Have you got a doctor's appointment? Hopefully they can figure out what's going on and put your mind at ease.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-04-2012, 08:25 PM   #3
(female)

Fearful Franny HB User
Re: i seem to have all of the symptoms---

Hi Cheesecake Lady,

Thanks for your mail. I am feeling up and down in terms of both energy and morale! I enjoy the ups! I tend to feel exhausted in the evening and then I sometimes work in my bed with laptop. I am sometimes anxious awaking in night or early morning and i find i just don't look so glowingly healthy. i have had a pressure on my belly mor or less for a year, not realy pain but sometimes with constipation---i got irm and gyn exams a good 6 months ago and the gyn said the pain wa probably non-gyn, but now the gyn is suggesting another irm, etc. i am planning to go away for five weeks for a real vacation (i am a teacher so have long holidays) and it's difficult where i live to get exams in midsummer. anyway, i don't want to cancel my vacation. i have tried to see if i can get irm before i go but so far it's been impossible.

so my main concern is general tiredness and the alternate risks: worry/not taking care of things quickly enough. i'm doing my best.

Closed Thread