It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Cervical & Ovarian Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-11-2012, 09:32 AM   #1
(female)

Odette Jose HB User
help please! ASAP

a friend of mine diagnose to have ovarian cyst last 2010, it was called PCOS or POS according to the OB-GYNE it was not alarming, she just need to irregulate the bleeding that my friend experiencing thru, cause actually she has continuously bleeding for 3 months, non stop(heavy bleeding,sometime spottings) when is she is performing forceful activity she suffer too much pain.

what alarms her now is that she suffers too much pain on lower abdomen, when she stops taking the pills( doctor prescribed) the bleeding still continuous. Could it be alarming now?

Old 08-11-2012, 11:24 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

ladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB User
Re: help please! ASAP

She definitely needs to go back and see her GYN. With 3 months of continuous bleeding and pelvic pain, something new is going on and it has been 2 years since her last exam? She probably needs a pelvic ultrasound, and a blood count to see if she is anemic from bleeding so long. It is not necessarily cancer but without an exam and tests, who knows?

The Following User Says Thank You to ladybud For This Useful Post:
Odette Jose (08-11-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-11-2012, 09:45 PM   #3
(female)

Odette Jose HB User
Re: help please! ASAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybud View Post
She definitely needs to go back and see her GYN. With 3 months of continuous bleeding and pelvic pain, something new is going on and it has been 2 years since her last exam? She probably needs a pelvic ultrasound, and a blood count to see if she is anemic from bleeding so long. It is not necessarily cancer but without an exam and tests, who knows?
She is not anemic, High Blood instead. Thank you for sharing thoughts,

Closed Thread