It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Cervical & Ovarian Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-19-2012, 02:55 AM   #1
(female)

Candice S HB User
Smile Leep procedure

I recently received news that I have moderate to severe cancerous cells and need to get the LEEP procedure done. However I am not a fan of it because I think that if any kind of un-natural procedure can be avoided than that would be my first choice, and wanted to know if anyone had any information they can share with me on how to naturally get rid of the cells. I truly appreciate anyones time they take out to read and reply to this message. Thank you!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-20-2012, 11:04 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

Erie0385 HB UserErie0385 HB UserErie0385 HB UserErie0385 HB UserErie0385 HB UserErie0385 HB UserErie0385 HB UserErie0385 HB User
Re: Leep procedure

Usually if you are diagnosed with a mild abnormality dr's will recommend to stop smoking if you do and to limit the amount of alcohol you consume, as well as eating a healthy balanced diet.
I have read in my research that some vitamins can help, like folic acid, vitamin A, C, B12, B6, zinc, or a muli vitamin.
Once you reach the moderate to severe stage, doctors almost always recommend doing the LEEP, because they can eliminate the anormal cells.
Have you talked to your gyn about how you feel regarding the procedure? I know I was very unsure about going through with this procedure, but she was able to calm my fears and I dcided to go through with it (I've now had 3 because my body won't rid this. I am also seeing a gynocologist oncologist)Good Luck,
Erin

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread