It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Cervical & Ovarian Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-03-2013, 11:58 AM   #1
(female)

Laurie 67 HB User
Unhappy Undiagnosed illness

Go. My name is Laurie and I am 45yrs. Young. I have had several medical problems in my life but this by far is the worse. I have been suffering with an undiagnosed illness for about two years now. It started with a weird dull pain in my left buttocks that I just wrote off as scar tissue from four prior lumbar surgeries. Then I started getting flu like symptoms that we're mild and it would come and go. Then I started having pain in my feet when I would get out of bed or stand up after sitting for ten or more mins.As time went by the symptoms got worse and I would have them all at the same time. Pain down legs buttocks and feet, and the flu like symptoms worsened. I got pneumonia five times. Hospitalized three. My doctor knew all about my unexplained symptoms and nothing came up on my Blood work. The symptoms would come and go through time but I never felt well anymore. I came down with shingles on my left shoulder, breast, and armpit. My teeth started getting bad in the left side of my mouth (had three pulled) . Then left side of my face and neck swell up for no apparent reason. It went down,but the symptoms got worse. I'm not one to be a drama queen at all. If I tell you something is wrong then dammit, there is something wrong. I am so sick and I am so weak now its a task just to walk to the restroom. My doctor has ran more blood work now I'm waiting for results. I'm really sick and I feel like I am going to dye. I'm scared, I feel very alone. I'm frustrated, confused. Looking for answers. There's been no one hear but my husband. My daughters have there own lives now so they are not around. I have not one friend anymore to talk to. This is by far the worse thing to go through alone. I have also gained allot of weight for no reason because i eat like a bird .This not knowing is so scary because I know how I feel and its not good. I'm just waiting for the doctors to figure it out so maybe they will make me a little more comfortable. This suffering is horrible. I really need a friend to talk to. If anyone has a clue as to what could be wrong, Please, PLEASE write to me. Thank you for reading my story. God Bless All !!!

The following user gives a hug of support to Laurie 67:
DDD Sara (03-11-2013)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-11-2013, 04:28 PM   #2
(female)

heather583 HB User
Re: Undiagnosed illness

You poor thing, sounds terrible. I think you should see a herbalist. Some can be fantasic. Good luck.

Reply Reply