It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Cervical & Ovarian Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-23-2013, 02:14 PM   #1
(female)

wynnsldy HB User
Waited Too Long

A little about me...i am 43, I have crohn's disease and unfortunately for too long I attributed the symptoms I have been having to that....but like Mandymomof1 I have check off practically every single one of the damn symptoms!!!! and and what makes it WORSE is I am a RN of 18 yrs I KNOW better!!! I cant type this without crying! I have had my US and the tech let me look @ the pics and I knew as I saw them I KNEW!!! and yes I have a MASS in my R ovary and am having surgery May 3....a bilateral salping oopherectomy!!! I am terrified! I am mad! But now I got a phone call yesterday that I have to have another pap because it came back suspicious as well, they want to do some kind of biopsy (I blanked out @ the words suspicious) but from looking through some of the post here maybe a cone? which could be a game changer!! I don't get it, why? anyway...just wanting to share i guess...thanks for listenting....Rhonda

Last edited by wynnsldy; 03-23-2013 at 02:16 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-24-2013, 03:47 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

gardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB User
Re: Waited Too Long

Might be they want the biopsy to see if maybe you will need to have a complete Hysterectomy? Good luck I also have Crohns and I can see how easy it would be to think your symptoms were Crohns related.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply