It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Colon Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-29-2002, 04:53 AM   #1
Inactive

plutoren12 HB User
Unhappy fluid in abdomen?

Hi. I'm an 18 year old girl who is worried sick. I have been having some problems for about 3 months now.
1)my stool is loose and when I'm not constipated, I have up to 5 bowel movements a day
2)When I push on my abdominal region, I can HEAR weird noises that sound like excess water/fluid just hanging around my abdomen WHAT IS THAT?!! (this is what most concerns me)
3)If I don't take at least 3 FiberCon a day, I cannot pass a bowel movement, but when I do it's loose and watery.

***I've been to my doctor 3 times now, and every time she tells me its not a big deal and its just nerves and a bad diet. I'M WORRIED SICK!!!! SOMEONE PLEASE RESPOND AND TELL ME WHAT TO DO OR WHAT THEY MIGHT SUGGEST IS GOING ON!! THANKS

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-03-2002, 12:05 PM   #2

akpuk HB User
Question

Hello,

I'm 24 and have the same type of problem aswell. I used to go to the loo a lot with blood in my stool, and was diagnosed with something else. For the last few weeks I have a swollen tummy with liquid in (I can hear it). My GP said there was "no gross ascites", and the gastro said I was hypo. I'm not. It's not normal to have fluid there, and knowbody takes me serious. I'm going to have a an Ultrasound Scan for my liver and stuff...... lets see what happens.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread