It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Colon Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-30-2003, 06:00 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

Mary Anne9998 HB User
Post Vomiting during BM

Am usually on the back problem board but decided to jump over and ask this question. The doctor usually gives me a blank look when I ask him so thought I would ask the pros on here! Not everytime, but frequently, when I am having a BM, I vomit, not a gag, gag thing it just flies. I am never sick with this, and feel fine before and after it happens, but I have wondered if this is ever a symptom of colon cancer?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-30-2003, 06:28 PM   #2
Inactive

DaddyzGirl HB User
Question

That is so interesting. I have never heard anyone with that symptom. It may also be that no one has ever brought it up. Is that the only time you vomit? Do you have regular BM? I've heard of people with a certain condition(can't remember what it's called) where they actually vomit bile. Is this your case? I can not find any info(did a quick search) where they show vomiting as a CC symptom. Hope you find some answers soon.
*DaddyzGirl*

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-30-2003, 06:39 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

Mary Anne9998 HB User
Don't do it any other time. I have DDD and have so much pressure on my lower back and can feel it very strongly during this. This isn't a subject that is easily brought up, so that is probably why you have never heard of it before. And it seems in the last five years after being diagnosed with DDD that I noticed having this. The doc gave me plavix, thinking I have acid reflux, and kept trying to tell him I didn't have indigestion or heart burn. But this is so different. It just flies out, in trying to describe it to my husband, I told him it projectiles, if that is even a word.
And I guess regular for me is like every other day or so. Have never been real regular, even as a kid.

Old 01-30-2003, 08:06 PM   #4

bruised HB User
maryanne..Back in december when I got so bloated I projectiled too but not during or after bm.I would bm but anything I ate came back out.God I was sick.But For your problem,has this been recently?It almost sounds like when you've got the flu so bad that you puke and bm at the same time.It all comes out.Yuck,I feel for you.Find something soon I hope.

Old 01-31-2003, 03:47 PM   #5
Veteran
(female)

Mary Anne9998 HB User
It is only during a BM, and as I am going, I can feel the pressure in my intestines. And this isn't after I eat certain things, it is just periodically, might be two days in a row, and then nothing for a month. And it doesn't correspond with my period or back spasms or anything. Has me baffled.

Closed Thread