It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Colon Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-22-2005, 03:02 PM   #1
(male)

Sockman HB User
Teen worried over symptoms...

Hi, I'm 17 years old, which I know is young, but I was a bit worried and found this site and thought I'd come on here.
For a while now (numerous months) I've been dealing with a few bouts of constipation. They last for a week or so, and I have fewer bowel movements that are either pellets or very thin.
I've been increasing my fiber intake and so far it seems to be helping, but I still frequently have bowel movements consisting of thin stools (more than when I'm constipated of course). They're not thin all the time but frequently.
I've also noticed when I push for a bowel movement that there's usually this soft, fleshy object that sticks out of my anus a bit (noticed it there quite a while back, not sure what it is). There's been a little bit of blood on the stools once in a while (from what I've noticed this is infrequent and it's just a small bit of blood). I'm a bit worried about all this, any help would be greatly apprectiated!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-27-2005, 11:47 AM   #2
(female)

jcraz HB User
Re: Teen worried over symptoms...

Tell your parents immediately and see a Dr. I don't want to scare you but my husband had the same syptoms and he was just diagnosed with colon cancer. If you look up the symptoms they are the ones you are having. Good luck and God bless.
Charlene

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-27-2005, 11:49 AM   #3
(female)

jcraz HB User
Re: Teen worried over symptoms...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcraz
Tell your parents immediately and see a Dr. I don't want to scare you but my husband had the same syptoms and he was just diagnosed with colon cancer. If you look up the symptoms they are the ones you are having. Good luck and God bless.
Charlene

Closed Thread