It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Colon Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-05-2007, 12:56 PM   #1
(female)

arkiegirl54 HB User
Question Having bowel movement and not knowing it...

This is SO WEIRD....I am 53 year old female...I have been on a generic acid inhibitor for GERD for 6 years. I do not have any constipation, diarreha, gas or any other problem. What I do have a problem with is having "small" bowel movements and not even being aware of it. I will find out when I go to the bathroom to urinate and find out there is feces smashed between my butt cheeks. It's not loose or constipation... I did have surgery on my knee 6 weeks ago with general anesthetic...and I am wondering if that caused the problem... I have made an appointment with my Gastro doctor, but it's not until the end of Nov. I have had a colonoscopy and endoscopy before and surgery back in 1992 for a pre-cancerous growth on the outside of my stomach and intestine, it was non-invasive and no lymph-nodes were involved. I am ready to pull my hair out over this, I have no one I can talk to...I eat tons of fresh vegetables, fruit, whole grains, active culture yogurt, etc. and limited meat and processed grains and foods. Has anyone had this happen to them? I am at my wits end....

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
What would happen if someone didn't have a bowel movement for 8 years??? numbcy Digestive Disorders 12 11-30-2009 07:35 PM
Having traditional surgery wed, please read scarlett1958 Bowel Disorders 27 07-06-2009 07:23 PM
Normal Bowel Movement? KDD 26 Bowel Disorders 2 06-02-2008 08:38 AM
Why do I have a constant feeling of having to defecate after some constipation? AmbrosiaBlossom Bowel Disorders 0 03-05-2008 02:05 PM
Pain and bleed when I am having bowel movement efang Bowel Disorders 3 09-28-2006 06:13 AM