It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Colon Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-19-2007, 09:33 AM   #1
(male)

kbenner HB User
A little blood.....

I am sorry for hogging up the last few posts and sounding like a baby. As I said in the last posts, I get on and off bleeding during a bowel movement. Sometimes I get a few drops in the bowl, but mostly it is after wiping a few times that the blood starts. This will last for 2 days maybe and then not come back for a few months. It has been this way for 15 to 20 years. It also seems to happen when I strain to go, or if I go frequently like I do when I am stressed out. I am a hypochondriac and always think the worst. I am almost assured of it being a hemorrhoid. I know nobody here can diagnose, but I think I am looking for a little bit of positive advice or some soothing words that might help me to stop worrying and going on the computer to diagnose myself. I have been to the doctor a lot and he is even getting tired of me lol. The gastroenterologist examined me and wouldn't send me for unnecessary tests. I didn't mention blood or anything, but all my stomach problems he attributed to stress. Like I said I bleed usually when I strain to go or force myself to go. I am not a very active person and work behind a desk all day which means I sit for 8 to 9 hours. Does it sound like hemorrhoids?

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Please advice! Shortness of breath and palpitations with little effort sampo2 Heart Disorders 8 08-07-2010 02:44 PM
Lupus and blood pressure spikes when sleeping. Sunsetnan Lupus 121 07-26-2010 07:21 AM
just after a little help... again - Eosinophilic Disease smiley92 Digestive Disorders 10 08-12-2009 11:18 AM
Please help! Need a little reassurance kbenner Bowel Disorders 2 09-02-2007 04:31 PM
I would like a little expertise, please. If you will..... cuzin Skin Problems 0 08-17-2007 08:02 PM