It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Colon Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-27-2009, 02:32 PM   #1
(female)

sls66 HB User
Im scared it's stomach/colon cancer..anyone w/some knowledge, please help!

I am in a complete panic lately thinking I may have either stomach or colon cancer. I have been having stomach issues for the past month and part of oct. I had a 2 week bout of diarrhea, weight loss, no appetite, full after eating, high health anxiety. Went to the ER and they did a CT scan w/out contrast (im allergic) that was negative, blood panel that was negative and an fecal occult test that they said was negative (but were only able to test mucus from my stool due to diarrhea) and sent me home. Said I had a bladder infection and that was that. Symptoms got a bit better and I was actually eating some. Then boom, it hits me again and now I have off and on constipation and straining. Sometimes feeling as if my bowels aren't completely emptied and other times I am ok. Rectal ache and very very small streak of blood on tissue once and light light pink. My stomach feels heavy and bloated. Sometimes I get a pain under my left breast after eating or drinking, and I will burp or sometimes hiccup. I am 43 and was also told I am probably in perimenopause, which is exacerbating my anxiety alot. My GYN said possible IBS. I also had an abdominal ultrasound 2 days ago, that was negative. I made an appt with a gastroenterologist and can't get in until Jan 13th. ANY one with history of colon/stomach cancer or any advice or help about my symptoms can you please write me! I am going insane over this.

Last edited by sls66; 11-27-2009 at 02:36 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread