It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Colon Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-17-2011, 01:08 AM   #1
(male)

adam4little HB User
White Particles in Urine, weight loss, change in bowel movements, chills, lack of app

Hi

I know the answer I will get here will probably not be one I like. I know you guys are not doctors but I need some advice. I posted my story elsewhere but I will reiterate. I went to a christmas party and had too much fun. I ate a plate of ham after being a veggie for a year. I got sick and constipated. Since then I have been having thinner than normal stool. Sometimes it's a snake (bit bigger than a hot dog) and sometimes-rarely- it's ribbon/pencil thin. Two weeks ago I developed persistent nausea after doing an ab workout (I have been working out intensly for awhile but have recently stopped) I went to the walk in doc who gave me an xray told me I was constipated with a large mass of stool in my colon, gave me miralax and sent me on my way. The nausea subsided and I (after reading about colon cancer) lost my appetite. I went to the docs agai last night as I have lost 8 lbs in two weeks and he assured me nothing was wrong and sent me home with a clean bill of health. He said the weight loss was due to not eating much and still walking 2 miles a day and muscle replacing fat which metabolzes calories faster due to my workout. Anyways, I was satisfied...somewhat. He told me my lack of appetite was psychosomatic (yes Id say 70 percent is-not totally though) and tp;d me to go eat and didnt draw blood or anything. Also checked to see if I was anemic (negative) and lymph nodes (no swelling). Now...starting yesterday I have these white particles in my urine and bubbles...thing is the bubbles seem to be when I stand and pee and disappate after awhile. The clear particles last though. So I googled it and it seems mostly benign (no cause) or uti infection etc. One chick said she had bladder cancer though so now...well now I am terrfied. This **** has been going on for a week and I feel like because I am 24 and a hypo the docs I have seen are sort of dismissive. It may all be in my head, and I am SURE I am imagining scenarios that will hopefully never play out (if they do I will be charging 50 dollars a psychic reading haha)....But I mean my brain is thinking colon cancer-bladder cancer. Oh yeh plus I have chills but I dunno if thats the cold winter here in Mass or not. I need some advice. Thanks-Adam

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-17-2011, 06:39 AM   #2
(male)

adam4little HB User
Re: White Particles in Urine, weight loss, change in bowel movements, chills, lack of

Help me please!!!

Closed Thread