It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Colon Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-01-2011, 11:24 AM   #1
(male)

tonyinhampshire HB User
colon cancer I have convinced myself

Hello

I have convinced myself with the help ofthe internet that I have colon cancer spread to the lungs. In october last year or earlier, I expereinced change in bowel habits, not diareah but loose stools once a day. I usually had constiaption all my life with gastritis for many years. Theres no blood, a little mucous, some stools on some days appear lumpy and broken as opposed to the mush stools i have now. Fibergel does help to solidify the stools.

I have now developed the need to cough up mucous and pain in my left arm and shoulder going back to the spine in neck.

I have not lost weight, eating okay but things are not right and I have convinced myself that the cancer has spread to the lungs. At xmas I suffered left leg sciatica, awaiting results of MRI, the pain has got better since then

MY doctor has booked an appointment to see gastroenrologist within two weeks which is rapid speed.

is it rare for someone to have lung symptoms even before the colon cancer has been diagnosed, I have linked all the symptoms and have come to this coclusion or could it not be the colon at all

I am male 50 years old

any comments please apreaciated

mant thanks, tony

Closed Thread