It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Colon Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-10-2011, 04:10 PM   #1
(female)

chrissylynn2587 HB User
pain in cervix scared it is cancer

Well I guess its the cervix , it is right on the inside of the vagina, not outside but inside

I started getting pain back in January, I had soaped up a rag with soap and washed down there and I am not sure if that has anything to do with it or not but the pain started the day after I did this. Just a few weeks before I had increased discharge with a fish smell that lasted about a week then went away, I am not sure if the two are connected or not.

My menstrual cycle came on and about a week after it ended the pain stopped, I thought I was fine but then when my next cycle came along the pain came back and went away about a week after it ended and this continued until April. May I did not get the pain during my cycle but a few days ago it started again.

My boyfriend says nothing feels different, it is not painful or uncomfortable to have intercourse. Sometimes the pain will be on the right side, sometimes on the left and sometimes both. If I take aspirin it usually goes away. Oddly if I am having pain down there and I get upset, mad or worried it hurts more. The pain has always been at a level one but when I get mad, upset or worried it can go to a two.

I do not have insurance and the free clinic does not do papsmears, we are moving to PA next month and they have a clinic that does them so I am wanting to get checked then but I am so terrified of hearing I have cancer, I am only 24 and a single parent.

Other then having the pain I sometimes have tiredness in my legs but I am active. In the past month I have not felt very hungry and when I am hungry I do not feel like eating and if I do I usually crave junk food and I have never been a junk food person. For a while I was getting dizzy/light headed but I think that may be due to low iron level..I had some pelvic pain a while back but it has been months since I felt any, it was sometime last year. My period has been normal

I have not had a pap since January 2008 , if I did have cancer would it be to far along for them to help me? I am just so scared

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-11-2011, 08:12 AM   #2
(female)

brightstar01 HB User
Re: pain in cervix scared it is cancer

Hey it mite just b a bacterial infection or maybe its ovulation? Happens in middle of ur cycle, ive been experianceing problems to, but worryin about it being C will make u feel worse and make u go insane have u been to c a doctor? X

Closed Thread