It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Colon Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2011, 06:00 AM   #1
(male)

weary traveler HB User
My Particular Situation

I am a 20 y/o male, white, 6'0, 212 lbs, with 29% body fat. Lately ive started seeing little splotches of bright red blood on the paper after the 3rd or 4th wipe. Usually every other time I perform that function. Also, the waste has been narrower recently, although its been narrow for a long time. Pain is present in my stomach, it was intermittent at first but now its been continuous since last night. Could I have colon cancer? or indigestion coupled with a fissure? I'm going to the doctor in a few days.

Old 08-10-2011, 07:34 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

bubblegirl HB Userbubblegirl HB Userbubblegirl HB Userbubblegirl HB Userbubblegirl HB Userbubblegirl HB Userbubblegirl HB User
Re: My Particular Situation

I think it would be highly unlikely for it to be cancer at your age, but it does happen to young people on occasions of course, so you are certainly doing the right thing by getting yourself checked out! It could be IBS or even an infection - but certainly it needs checking out! Good luck & let us know how you go!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread