It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Colon Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2011, 11:56 PM   #1
(female)

shalisa HB User
blood in stool,,,

Hi,
i am concerned of the finding that i had a total of 3 bm today at my job. I usually have a bit then a few days gos by and no bm so its always like that for me. At work were running around alot as i am a cna so were always busy. So having my 2nd bm at work i
noticed light blood on my toilet tissue then as i looked in toilet
to see the stool had strams of blood traveling thru them. Not alot but enuff to notice i guess.
Thery were hard stool balls sorry so graphic.
But not a hard bm to have and there was no pain.
However, i am scared due to my grandma passed from it at a young age in her 50s i was told. I am 33.
So as far as the blood it wasn't in water in toilet the water was a tad pink from the stools blood but seein it was tragic to me.
I then told a co worker who couldn't relate on ever having it gave me anxiety lol
so i had my 3rd bm later on to find the same thing again yet less blood this time.
My question is should i wait it out to see if the blood gos away or subsides? Would that have been a hemmroid? Or go to the er? No insurance also. I am a pt cna so my company doesn't offer insurance they tell us to go thru state which i tried yet they will only cover birth control and real minor things. So until i can get sum insurance what should i do? Any home remedies?
Any ideas to what this sounds like i have been recently eating alot of fiber to where the other day i had a very long stool etc but and insight will help thanks again... Again sorry so graphic!
Sha

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-12-2011, 01:05 PM   #2
(male)

brachy HB User
Re: blood in stool,,,

Hi shalisa,

Blood in your stool is not normal and you should have it checked. The cause of the bleeding could be any one of a number of things. However, colon cancer does run in your family so it really would be in your best interest to get it checked.

Good luck

Closed Thread