Re: need advice
kitty, I am glad you will have the surgery now....don't be afraid. I had several polyps last September 18th, One was obviously cancerous, 2 others were suspicious. I saw a specialist and was told they wanted to cut out the large intestine and gave me the option of choosing a complete down to the anus or a partial, I chose the complete to make sure I would not have to worry about recurrence in that area. I did not have to have an ostomy, thankfully and I recovered ok and too 6 mos of therapy...October I'll have my first check-up to see if I am still cancer cell free. Your doctor will help you to make the right decision for you....I wa very scared too it was not too bad and they got all th cancer and the big one was a stage 3. I am lucky so far. ((((hugs)))) to you.