It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Colon Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2012, 12:51 PM   #1
(male)

jamboz HB User
im a teen and have blood on stool worried i have colon cancer ?

Im only a teen. 2 years ago i had burkitts lymphoma (a cancer of the lymphatic system).

I have not been for a bowel movement in 3 days but i managed to go to today. When i went today it was kind off soft (several small bits of stool) on one of the bits of stool i noticed a small red streak of what i think was blood. There was no pain or discomfort when i went to the toilet. I do regularly suffer from constipation because of abdominal adhesion that formed after surgery to my abdomen. A few hours up to the time leading to having the bowel movement i kept getting abdominal cramps i think because my colon was becoming very full.

Anyway im now really worried i have colon cancer because i heard blood in stool is a symptom of colon cancer but then again im a teen so im not sure if colon cancer is prevelant at my age. please help what should i do im really worried ?

Last edited by mod85; 11-02-2012 at 04:25 PM.

Closed Thread