Re: Oh no!
He wouldn't biopsy them or remove them because of their location and size. Because of my diverticular disease the prep wasn't ideal so he was also worried about cross contamination (difficulties with prep's are common with divericular disease). (I will now need to drink 6 packets of Klean Prep instead of 4 in 4 hours)
The doctor's secretary only had an August appointment. The doctor wanted me in for July. Is there a reason the doctor would wait until July or is it because of scheduling issues? I ask this because I think I might call their office today and tell them how very worried I am. From what I've read 2 polyps the size mine are is dangerous (precancerous) 3.75 cm and 5.0 cm. They are right beside each other on the right side of my large intestine.
If the colonoscopy doesn't work I will need surgery. Would you call? I don't want to annoy the doctor but I am very afraid of waiting.
Last edited by liannalee; 04-22-2013 at 05:07 AM.