It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Kidney Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-12-2008, 06:39 AM   #31
(female)

lilsis1071 HB User
Re: Kidney Cancer Warriors WL

Nancy,

Thank you for your prayers. How are things with you and hubby? This truly is a bumpy road we have to ride. My father is now on Nexavar. He was on sutent for about 2 years. Sutent no longer held him stable. So new coarse of action. I just know that all the unknown stresses him and I hate to see the cancer take over. He has been dealing with mrcc now for three years.

Although he feels its been a few years before that. As he had blood in his urine.(unseen by the eye) He was a truck driver and had to have a physical yearly. They told him he needed to get it checked out and he did not. He kicks himself in the bum all the time now. The would haves, could haves and should haves are always there!! I told him he can not do that to himself. Thats the past now we have to fight for the future.

I think he is scared and does not want to die. I can not blame him. I am not sure how if it was me , how would I feel. Altough I know its him sometimes it feels like its me. I do not know what life would be like with out my parents. Besides my family they are the best people in my life.

I am sorry if this sounds to depressing or negative. It is what it is and well its something I and others have to think about. I truly am sorry ... that we all have to go this road.

Thanks again for all your support and prayers.
A Friend Wendy

Old 09-12-2008, 03:09 PM   #32
(female)

me1957 HB User

I am ok. I have sad moments bad monents and horrible moments BUT I work through and get through them. There is no other choice.
I miss Stanley immensley but I know he is in heaven and he is well and happy and will NEVER have any more pain sadness tireness or anything we may feel and that is what gets me through.
I went back to work on this past Tuesday and Thrusday and go back to work full time on Monday and yes I have gone back to hospice. It is the only way for me to know if I can go back to that kind of work but I feel I can and I will be ok.
I hope everyone has as many good times and days as they want and deserve. My time with Stanley wa short from the time we found out , only 10 months but alot was said and done in that small timeand he was so ready to go and wanted to go. He had accepted his sentence way before I did and that aways made me feel as he was giving up but in all honestyhe had not given up he had been fighting for a better life where there would be no sickness and no pain. He is my hero in more ways than I ever could say.
I will always miss him but I know he isn't coming home to me but one day I will go home to him.
Everyone take care and hold all close . God Bless.... Mary Jean

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-16-2008, 08:59 AM   #33
(female)

lilsis1071 HB User

Mary Jean,

I am thinking about you !! I hope you are doing as good as to be expected.

How is work going are things okay there. It has to be hard for you. God bless you for the work you do. You are a true inspiration.

We are hanging in there here. Just wanted to let you and Ellen know you continue to be in our thoughts.

A Friend Wendy

Old 09-16-2008, 06:22 PM   #34
(female)

me1957 HB User

Wendy
I am doing ok. I usually cry a lot these days but I guess that goes with the territory.
Work is ok I am soooooo tired at the end of the day since I just started back. It will catch up with me and I will adjust.
As for doing my work it is what I love to do so I will keep on.
Everyone please keep me informed how things are going. Mary Jean

Old 09-21-2008, 02:44 PM   #35
(female)

lilsis1071 HB User

Just wanted to say thinking about you.
Also going to start a new thread. So see you all there.
A Friend Wendy

Old 09-21-2008, 06:03 PM   #36
(female)

me1957 HB User

What will be the name of the thread???

Old 09-22-2008, 05:53 AM   #37
(female)

lilsis1071 HB User

"Kidney Cancer Warriors Part Two "
See you there.