It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Kidney Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-12-2011, 01:32 PM   #1
(female)

sourcherry HB User
Kidney cancer

Hey, could someone inform me about survival chances concerning kidney cancer? My friend now is 38, and was diagnosed with kidney cancer in last november. He already has severe pains in his abdomen and is urinating blood. He does not want to take surgery or any medical help at all. Because of that, it can't be known, wich stage is the cancer in, but as I said, he is in a lot of pain, and he lost weight too (I know it is common when having cancer). He can't be convinced about going to the hospital. He is very stubborn. please, I must know, approximately how much time he has, I mean I know it is not predictable, but please, help me! I am desperate and terrified. anyone can help me?

Old 06-13-2011, 02:22 PM   #2
(female)

BluePrint HB User
Smile Re: Kidney cancer

Noone has the possibility to predict how much time he has, just as you write, and, boy, you sure feel terrified having a friend that doesn't want to have any treatments. I have had the surgery, and I am happy I did, because this is more than 4 years ago, and I am doing fine.

I guess your friend is terriefied, and has problems talking about his feelings, he is still in the denial phase, and needs to get further, he has to accept his diagnose and start to take responsibility for his own health.

I would like to suggest to you a medication that could help him. I have used this medicine myself all years after having the surgery, and I do believe that it has helped my immune defence getting stronger. The medicine I am using is a breakthrough discovery, has been used in larger doses for 30 years on humans, and gives just minor side effects. The medicine is low dose naltrexone.

Everyone having ANY kind of cancer could use this medicine, prior to any treatment and during treatment, and of course as a maintanance medicine afterwards for years. The medicine is a low dose of naltrexone. It's called LDN and is compounded in most American States, in Cananda and in Europe.

The sooner you start using this medication, the better it is.

The best // I.

Last edited by moderator2; 06-13-2011 at 02:33 PM. Reason: please do not post a commercial website and please try to avoid quoting when you are the first to reply

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-01-2011, 03:16 PM   #3
(male)

davidegals HB User
Re: Kidney cancer

Kidney cancer is major problem in our body.In kidney cancer most off people they lost their life.In last stage of kidney cancer no one save their life.

Old 08-07-2011, 06:13 AM   #4
(male)

mo9551 HB User

I was confirmed as having kidney cancer on 16th September, 2010 and had my kidney removed on 2nd October, 2010. I have had scans and x-rays since and there is no sign of any cancer. I resumed work (heavy physical) on 23rd March, 2011. I still suffer pain in my ribs area, but my life is as normal

Old 08-08-2011, 03:54 AM   #5
(female)

BluePrint HB User

I still have this rib area pain, and I had surgery removing just a small part of the kidney. I had surgery in 2007. And I am having a normal life, as healthy as can be.

Last edited by BluePrint; 08-08-2011 at 04:06 AM. Reason: to fullfill...

Closed Thread