It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Kidney Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-30-2012, 01:50 PM   #1
(male)

maddog82 HB User
Unhappy pain due to renal cancer

i have deep pain in flank and when i urinate i am having laproscopic nephroctonmy on 17 of oct but this is driving me crazy any advice

Old 10-15-2012, 05:48 PM   #2
(male)

skimpi49 HB User
Re: pain due to renal cancer

i was just diagnosed with a 3 cm mass on my left kidney so im im looking for advise my self. my first visit to the kidney doctor is tomarrow 10/16/12. i don't know what to exspect. good luck

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-02-2012, 05:34 AM   #3
(male)

Fozza HB User

Hi maddog82, Hope all went well with your operation,even though its laproscopic it is still major surgery,I had mine done 11 months ago and I still get discomfort,I had a radical left neffrectomy where they take the gland out as well.I am English and live and work in Spain,the treatment I received was and is excellent (public state hospital) but they are not good at communicating information,like after effects etc.My left testicle has shrunk to less than half its size.I,m sure its because they removed a gland as well,still trying to find out ! Rest well and take it easy,the first six months after the operation is very important for long term recovery
Best wishes ,George

Old 11-02-2012, 06:05 AM   #4
(male)

Fozza HB User

Hi Skimpi49, hope all went well with you,what was the outcome? I had 8cm mass in my left kidney and I had a radical neffrectomy 11months ago,problem is they don,t give sufficient information and now my left testicle has shrunk and I think its because they removed a gland as well,but trying to find out ?Take it easy,it would be interesting to find out how you got on
Good health ,George

Closed Thread