It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Lung Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-29-2003, 03:29 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

greenstumpie HB User
Question scared and need some info!!!

my mom was diagnosed with lung cancer and the doc plans to remove a part of her lung... what should i expect post op... and another doc suggested chemo to be sure to get rid of anything... can anyone tell me what to expect from that as well if that happens...
thanks
greenstumpie

Old 11-29-2003, 09:13 PM   #2
antonia34

Re: scared and need some info!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenstumpie
my mom was diagnosed with lung cancer and the doc plans to remove a part of her lung... what should i expect post op... and another doc suggested chemo to be sure to get rid of anything... can anyone tell me what to expect from that as well if that happens...
thanks
greenstumpie
I'm sorry that you're mom has cancer but the first think you need to do is to find out wat type of cancer she has. Yes she has lung cancer but what type? My husband has Small Cell lung cancer and that type of cancer you DO NOT op. Than ask the Doctor in what stage is she with the cancer. As sad as it is for me and you and everyone that has a loved one that has cancer we have to know that there is no cure. Go on line and learn what hope there is for the type of cancer youre mom has. If she has the same type as my husband, then I can tell you more of what you can do, not that I know much. My prayers will be with you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread