It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Lung Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-23-2003, 10:21 AM   #1

trinker HB User
Christmas

Hello everyone, I would just like to say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all who read this board. I have found that this has been a very helpfully and a good place to come for information, to vent your feelings, or just to see how everyone else is doing. Thank you all again for the time you take to read and answer all our questions and just to say that you care. Take care all of you and my thoughts and prays are with you all....

T

Old 01-02-2004, 10:47 AM   #2

ChazzyBear HB User
Re: Christmas

Trinker,
I have been wondering about you and your family! How are things going for you. I believe that you where in about the same situation as I was--Mom has know moved to stage 4. Am I correct ?????

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-05-2004, 12:17 PM   #3

trinker HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChazzyBear
Trinker,
I have been wondering about you and your family! How are things going for you. I believe that you where in about the same situation as I was--Mom has know moved to stage 4. Am I correct ?????

ChazzyBear,

Thank you for asking about my mom, yes she is in stage IV now, but the radiation has helped with the pain some. She is very up beat about the whole thing most days. Some days not so good though. Like she says everything goes in full circle and it just her time. Sometimes I think that it isn't fair, because I would like to have lots more years with her. Some days it is very hard for me and I just start crying and can stop (i'm going to miss her so very much).... Enough about my mom and me feeling sorry for myself, how is your mom doing and how are you holding up......

T

Old 01-06-2004, 02:00 PM   #4

ChazzyBear HB User

Trinker,
I know exactly where you are coming from. I am so strong one day and the next so very weak... cry all day! Its crazy how much stuff runs thru your mind when you know the time is limited. My Mom is going down FAST. they say less than 6 weeks and she will be in heaven! I am not ready for her to go... I try so hard to be tough BUT on the inside I am dieing..... a piece of me will be gone and never return! I try to be tough for my family and when I get home away from others I cry and don't stop! Thank God for my husband who is the best support... I could never do this without him!
Keep in touch with me and let me know things are going. You are often on my mind. You are in my prayer!
Chaz

Old 01-07-2004, 03:08 PM   #5

trinker HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChazzyBear
Trinker,
I know exactly where you are coming from. I am so strong one day and the next so very weak... cry all day! Its crazy how much stuff runs thru your mind when you know the time is limited. My Mom is going down FAST. they say less than 6 weeks and she will be in heaven! I am not ready for her to go... I try so hard to be tough BUT on the inside I am dieing..... a piece of me will be gone and never return! I try to be tough for my family and when I get home away from others I cry and don't stop! Thank God for my husband who is the best support... I could never do this without him!
Keep in touch with me and let me know things are going. You are often on my mind. You are in my prayer!
Chaz

I'm so sorry about your mom, I cried when I read this message. I know all about the crying thing when know one is around. We will need our family when this is all done. All I can say to you is see your mom as much as you can, hold her, hug her, talk to her even if she can't answer, she can hear you and know that you are there for her. Never forget that when she is in heaven she is always around (the song you hear on the radio, the wind in the air, or just a feeling that she is there). Just know that there are people out there that care about you are well. I will say an extra pray for you and your mom tonight.

T

Old 01-09-2004, 10:44 AM   #6

ChazzyBear HB User

Trinker,
Thanks so much for the kind works. It touches my heart to know there are people like you out there that are caring. THE POWER OF PRAYER IS GREAT.
You now we once prayed for a mistake,
then that the 2nd opinion would be better, then a cure and know we just pray that he takes her quick. I will ask that if you do not mind....... for her to go quick as seeing her suffer seems so unfair.
May God Bless you and yor family!
THANKS AGAIN

Closed Thread