It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Lung Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-23-2003, 05:45 PM   #1

fight999 HB User
Has anyone tried alternate therapy for stage IV ?

Please let me know if anyone has tried alternate theraphy for a stage IV Non Small Cell Lung cancer. This seems to be the only option available as modern medicine pretty much says that there is no cure at this stage.

Please post any info that you may have. This is very urgent.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-27-2003, 11:35 AM   #2

MichaelNYC HB User
Re: Has anyone tried alternate therapy for stage IV ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fight999
Please let me know if anyone has tried alternate theraphy for a stage IV Non Small Cell Lung cancer. This seems to be the only option available as modern medicine pretty much says that there is no cure at this stage.

Please post any info that you may have. This is very urgent.
There's an enormous amount of data on the internet regarding alternative and nutritional treatments and clinics that specialize in nutritional healing including testimonials. However, common sense must be exercised since there are scams. "If it looks too good to be true, it probably is." There's a Foundation that is a clearing house for alternative treatment & clinics. It doesn't sell products or make recommendations. It's funded thru it's thrift shops and private donations. It's [url]www.cancure.org[/url]. There are many other sites as well. Do a Search. Although I have data in this area, I'm not certain what I can and cannot post. With Cancer there's no cure at any stage just remission if detected early. I have read many positive testimonials from cancer patients who took the nutritional approach and who had at least six months. Do a search of Dr. Lorraine Day and Dr. Matthias Rath. Good Luck.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-31-2003, 01:27 PM   #3
(female)

cdaus HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelNYC
There's an enormous amount of data on the internet regarding alternative and nutritional treatments and clinics that specialize in nutritional healing including testimonials. However, common sense must be exercised since there are scams. "If it looks too good to be true, it probably is." There's a Foundation that is a clearing house for alternative treatment & clinics. It doesn't sell products or make recommendations. It's funded thru it's thrift shops and private donations. It's [url]www.cancure.org[/url]. There are many other sites as well. Do a Search. Although I have data in this area, I'm not certain what I can and cannot post. With Cancer there's no cure at any stage just remission if detected early. I have read many positive testimonials from cancer patients who took the nutritional approach and who had at least six months. Do a search of Dr. Lorraine Day and Dr. Matthias Rath. Good Luck.
Many of these clinics are closing down. I wonder why. Is it because they were having success when nothing else worked? Or is it because they are fraudulent? Or maybe it is a little bit of both?

Old 12-31-2003, 02:06 PM   #4

MichaelNYC HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdaus
Many of these clinics are closing down. I wonder why. Is it because they were having success when nothing else worked? Or is it because they are fraudulent? Or maybe it is a little bit of both?
There are some very fine Clinics both inside and outside of the USA. The reason why the success rate is low is that clinics are the last resort for advanced cancer patients who have been treated by conventional methods (surgery, chemo, radiation & drugs) and told by doctors that there's no hope. At this point the patient has destroyed it's immune systems, its vital organs and is suffering from malnutrition and is near death. The success rate is for those who immediately choose Clinics and have at least six months and strictly adhere to the program which is detoxification, colon cleansing, plant based diet (no sugar) and large amounts of supplements both oral and injection plus other methods. What's a failure is conventional therapy for advanced cancer patients. Stage 4 lung cancer has a 2% five year survival rate using conventional therapies. Long Term 10 Years: Zero. Would I choose a cancer doctor to treat me for lung cancer that has a 98% failure rate?

Closed Thread