It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Lung Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2004, 02:07 PM   #1

ChazzyBear HB User
Mom is now an Angel

Just wanted to take a few minutes out and say thanks to all of you that helped me thru some very tough times. My Mom passed away a week ago today from that horrible desease. As much as we have said "I am ready for her to go home to God" none of us were when the time came.

May GOd bless each and every one of you and your loved ones. May God give you the strength to pull through such a horrible horrible death.

Cherrish each moment you have with your person and make the best of each day.

Look for the sunshine on your cloudy days
CHAZ

Old 03-10-2004, 06:04 PM   #2

farawaydaughter HB User
Re: Mom is now an Angel

Chaz, I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. You're so right, you want it to be over for the loved one but you don't want it to be over cuz then they are gone. Please remember the good times and the smiles. That's what will get us through.

God Bless Us All.

Cathy

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-11-2004, 04:32 AM   #3

mephoto HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChazzyBear
Just wanted to take a few minutes out and say thanks to all of you that helped me thru some very tough times. My Mom passed away a week ago today from that horrible desease. As much as we have said "I am ready for her to go home to God" none of us were when the time came.

May GOd bless each and every one of you and your loved ones. May God give you the strength to pull through such a horrible horrible death.

CHAZ
Chazzy,

I am so sorrry for your loss. I know exactly what you are feeling and going through. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time. She is now your guardian angel and she is watching over you all of the time. Hold her close in your heart and she will still always be with you.

Take care,
K.

Old 03-11-2004, 07:23 AM   #4
Inactive

hope1220 HB User

Chazzy~ I am sorry for what you are going through it is hard I know; you and your family are in my prayers.

You are a very loving, thoughtful and brave person; and I know your mom was very thankful and proud. Lots of love and hugs - get back to your life as soon as you can - your mom is happy and painfree again- and I am sure she will find a way to watch over you. ~~~~ Hope B.

Old 03-11-2004, 11:55 AM   #5
(male)

~TAZ~ HB User

I am also very sorry for your loss. I lost my dad a month ago today to cancer. It's comforting to know that he isn't suffering anymore and that he is also up there with all the other angels, unfortunately of which the majority are probably all victims of cancer.

God Bless.....

TAZ

Old 03-25-2004, 03:56 AM   #6
(female)

kiddo HB User

Dear ChazzyBear

I am saddened to read about the passing of your Mom. She is now an angel in the sky looking over you. I would like to believe she is in a better place, resting in eternal peace.

Sorry for not replying earlier, I have not been logged on for a while..been trying to 'adapt' since my Dad's passing. If I can be of any support to you, please let me know.

Kiddo

Old 03-29-2004, 12:02 PM   #7

trinker HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChazzyBear

CHAZ

Chazzybear, I'm very sorry for your loss. Know now that your mom is pain free and with the Angels. Even if she isn't here in body so is always with you in your heart, the sunshine, rain, the wind. You will never be without her. May god bless you and your family and help you though this very difficulty time. My thoughts are with you.

T

Closed Thread